Glenfiddich sold one of its rarest-ever whiskies, the Glenfiddich Janet Sheed Roberts Reserve, in aid of charity Walking With The Wounded. The 55 year old single malt Scotch whisky honored Janet Sheed Roberts, the granddaughter of William Grant - founder of the Glenfiddich distillery - who celebrated her 110th birthday in August 2011; she is the oldest living person in Scotland.
- bossman-andy reblogged this from i-amthemoney and added:
- i-amthemoney reblogged this from forqueenandcountry007
- forqueenandcountry007 reblogged this from savetheman
- libraryhalls likes this
- presentingphilnoir reblogged this from savetheman and added:
- mistermycroft reblogged this from savetheman
- savetheman posted this